Thursday, August 19, 2010

Shoe Time:RADII FOOTWEAR





Here's a unique,dope pair of shoes that I happened to come across when I was on the net the other day. There by a company called Radii Footwear. They design models of the shoe for both men and women. Colorful and could be a great addition to your already unique, or even just plain outfit. These shoes can add some more color and excitement to your fit for the day. You could purchase them at http://RadiiFootwear.com . So without further or due I present the Radii footwear collection of the season.

3 comments:

  1. YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY DOPE BLOG!!!!! I ALREADY FOLLOWED YOURS SO PLEASE FOLLOW MINE TOO!!

    spaceageclothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sickk! Follow my blog and I'll follow back! Just let me know that you did by leaving a comment on a post of mine.

    Thank you!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i really like your blog its dope and i was wondering if you wanted to follow for follow ill follow you if you follow me im trying to reach 150. when you follow me just comment on one of my post letting me know so i can follow you back

    ReplyDelete